Exoline® Aqua Stop A+
INSULATING AND MORTAR PLASTER
with reliance on nanotechnology, this universal, hydrophobic additive comes in
the form of a concentrated active ingredient in 2.4 kg packaging units.
High-strength for the construction of insulating, wall-drying and fireproof plasters both indoors and outdoors with hydraulic binding.
Finished plaster components:
25 kg - Portlant cement (32/II or 42/II) composite
140 kg - Sand (0,5-1,25 mm)
2,4 kg - Exoline® Aqua Stop A+
Consumption: 15 - 16 kg dry mortar /m2/ cm
Water demand: approx. 34-38 litres
Can be used independently based on our formula or mixed with the products of other manufacturers (including acclaimed brands), such as:
- manual base plasters, machine-applied base plasters, plaster coatings, footing plasters, masonry mortars, pre-sprayers, etc.
- construction adhesives, tile adhesives, Gres adhesives, Flex adhesives, EPS polystyrene adhesives, thermo adhesives, etc.
- gypsum plasters, fillers and other cement-based powders
- Plaster of hydraulic bonding for indoor and outdoor use.
- It is supplied in ready-mixed form and needs to be mixed only with water.
- It is easy and quick to integrate.
- Surfaces made with the use of Exoline® can be directly covered in tile cladding.
- It is suitable for the application of plaster on the facades of new buildings and the follow-up repair works (insulation) of older buildings alike.
Composition: Exoline® additive. Contains aggregate to facilitate adhesion and other property enhancers
Specific weight: 0.65l/kg
Specific surface: 25m2/g
Placement time: approx. 2 hours
Drying time: sets in approx. 24 hours at 20°C depending on weather conditions
Physical state: powder
Mixing instructions: I.
Formula recommended by EXOLINE®: mix 25kg cement+ 2.4kg Exoline Aqua Stop+ 140kg sand. Result: ~ 168kg ~ 11m2/1cm (plaster ready for use)
- First: Use a mixing tub to mix 25kg cement and 2.4kg Exoline® Aqua Stop A+ supplied in one plastic bag until you get a homogenous mixture. (Recommended cement grades to achieve proper quality: 42.5/II composite in winter and 32.5/II composite in summer.)
Next step subject to quality:
- Second: Mix 1 volume (shovel) of cement mixed with Exoline® additive and (as required) 3 - 4 volumes (shovels) of "general" clay- and sludge-free sand (available from builder depots or quarries). Apply standard procedure and repeat "DRY" dosing for approx. 3 - 6 minutes depending on the quality of the cement mixer to get a homogeneous mixture. To obtain excellent quality, use dried, sorted sand with a particle size of 1.25 mm.
- Third: After dry mixing, mix the dry plaster with water. Water quantity: as normally used (0.5 volume of mixing water will give approx. 5 - 6 litres). Mix for min. 3 - 6 minutes to get a lump-free mixture.
Mixing instructions: II.
- Add Exoline® Aqua Stop A+ additive to the available factory-mixed base plaster supplied by any manufacturer in 25kg bags. Etc. 1 bag /25kg/ + 40dkg ~ 2dl (tea mug) additive. 2,4kg additive is to be mixed with 5 bags (25kg each) of base plaster.
- Mix the ingredients for 3 - 5 minutes "DRY" to get a homogenous mixture. To prevent the release of dust it is recommended to pour one or two litres of water into the mixer.
- After dry mixing, mix the dry plaster with water. Water quantity: as normally used (approx. 0.5 volume of mixing water). Mix for min. 3 - 6 minutes to get a lump-free mixture.