Exoline® Aqua Stop C+C
WATER TIGHT COMPOSITE FLOOR PLASTER
Ready-to-use, factory-premixed, hydraulic-bonding watertight, frost-proof and fire-resistant dry composite floor concrete improved with cement-based additives and containing fibers of high tensile strength, in the form of powder.
After mixed with water, the Exoline® Composite Floor Concrete is suitable for the construction and reconstruction of the wearing and load-bearing surfaces of old and new concrete surfaces. It can also serve as the blinding or filling layers of concrete; or the construction of highly solid watertight layers without gaps and cracks... Advantages in comparison with the conventional composite floor concrete: light, frost-resistant, watertight, heat resistant with excellent thermal and sound insulation properties.
- Resistance to water, weather impacts and frost.
- Hydraulic bonding for floors.
- Outdoor and indoor composite floors, in minimum 3-4 cm layer thickness depending on the design.
- It is supplied in ready-mixed form, and needs to be mixed only with water.
- It is easy and quick to integrate.
- Excellent wear resistance, as well as resistance to frost, oils and radiating heat.
Fields of application:
- Construction, reconditioning of old and newly constructed basements, basement floors, subbases, pavements, light floor structures, balconies, rooms exposed to water, flat roofs, green roofs, underground garages, garages, tunnels.
- For the subbase layers of general concrete constructions, blinding concrete layers, floor heating elements, as well as the implementation of thin subbases, form blocks, sustaining walls, foundations, floor structures, crown elements, pillars, stairs, surfaces exposed to weather conditions, watertight and frost-resistant elements of pavements.
- Repair works on old, crumbling, worn, cracked concrete surfaces with potential material deficiencies, pavements, garage subbases, stairs, etc. from as small as 5 mm material thickness, but minimum in 2 cm thickness to achieve adequate water tightness. The actual thickness depends on the extent of future loading. For industrial use, wherever it is significantly loaded (by the use of forklift trucks, agricultural machinery, lorries, etc.), separate load-bearing surfaces can be constructed from a minimum thickness of 15 cm after the formation of appropriate layers (gravel, packed soil, rubble), with reinforcement.
- For the construction of new concrete surfaces, the upper wearing layer suffices.
- It is particularly suitable for the replacement of artificial resin in cases where the surface is foreseen to be exposed to extremely high temperature. The applied additive reduces the rate of surface water uptake (hydrophobic property).