Concrete Additive for Industrial use only!
CONCENTRATED ACTIVE INGREDIENT
Fields of application:
- After mixed with water, the "concrete" made from the additive is suitable for the construction and reconstruction of the load-bearing and wearing surfaces of old and new concrete surfaces to serve as the blinding or filling layers of concrete. Construction of highly solid watertight layers without gaps and cracks.
- For the subbase layers of general concrete constructions, blinding concrete layers, floor heating elements, as well as the implementation of thin subbases, form blocks, sustaining walls, foundations, floor structures, crown elements, pillars, stairs, surfaces exposed to weather conditions, watertight and frost-resistant elements of pavements.
- Construction, reconditioning of old and newly constructed basements, basement floors, subbases, pavements, light floor structures, balconies, rooms exposed to water, flat roofs, green roofs, underground garages, garages, tunnels.
- Repair works on old, crumbling, worn, cracked concrete surfaces with potential material deficiencies, pavements, garage subbases, stairs, etc. from as small as 5 mm material thickness, but minimum in 2 cm thickness to achieve adequate water tightness. The actual thickness depends on the extent of future loading. For industrial use, wherever it is significantly loaded (by the use of forklift trucks, agricultural machinery, lorries, etc.), separate load-bearing surfaces can be constructed from a minimum thickness of 15 cm after the formation of appropriate layers (gravel, packed soil, rubble), with reinforcement.
- For the construction of new concrete surfaces, the upper wearing layer suffices.
- It is particularly suitable for the replacement of artificial resin in cases where the surface is foreseen to be exposed to extremely high temperature. The applied additive reduces the rate of surface water uptake (hydrophobic property).
- It is also suitable for application under subbase leveling layers in order to reduce their thickness, because when the (Exoline® Protector SG-55) additive is mixed with classified sand of 0.5 mm grain size, it can be spread from a thickness of 0.5 mm.
- Water tightness: XV3 (H) exposure class (Concrete standard: MSZ 4798 :2016)
- Frost resistance: XF4 exposure class (Concrete standard: MSZ 4798 :2016)
- Temperature resistance: Category II (+200°C+500°C
- Resistance to water, weather impacts and frost.
- For floors of hydraulic binding - Outdoor and indoor composition floors, in minimum 3-4 cm layer thickness depending on the design.
- It is easy and quick to integrate.
- Excellent wear resistance, as well as resistance to frost, oils and radiating heat.
- With the use of the Exoline® additive, considerable quantities of cement can be saved, because the additive changes the structure of the plaster and/or concrete, and thus largely improves the solidity of construction products containing hydraulic binding components!
- When used in concrete products (transport concretes - prefabricated concrete elements), the water tightness of the concretes remains compliant even with low compressive strength classes (C8/10 (XV2(H); C12/15 (XV2(H);C16/20 (XV3(H). When any concrete formula designed by a specialized concrete engineer is applied.
- No need for follow-up treatment under +25°C.
Also suitable for constructing concrete structures of new houses and subsequent repair of old concrete surfaces!
Can be used independently based on our formula or mixed with the products of other manufacturers (including acclaimed brands), such as:
- Concrete: C4, C6, C8, C12, C16, C20, C25, C30, C40
- Cement floor screeds 20 - 30, cement floor screeds C-30 - C-25
- Self-levelling screeds for interior and exterior use 3 -15mm - 5 -20mm
- Base and wall screeds
- Dry concrete - Flex concrete - Repair and screed concrete
An additive for the fabrication of concrete elements.
For the fabrication of high-strength, water-, frost-, temperature-, acid-, alkali- and oil-resistant concrete elements of hydraulic binding for indoor and outdoor use.
Concrete engineering expert opinion
Evaluation of the test results concerning the trial mixing of the C12/15-32-F3 concrete made as a mixture with the Exoline® additive in the concrete test laboratory. Assessment of favourable properties in terms of concrete engineering application.
Prepared: on commission of Exoline LTD in BUDAPEST , 31.03.2018.
The trial mixing procedure and tests were conducted upon the request of Exoline LTD. They aimed at confirming the positive effects of the Exoline® additive on the special properties (water tightness) of the concrete mixture on the quality of low-strength concretes.
In order to confirm the positive effects of the Exoline® additive on the quality of low-strength concretes the assessment of the concrete quality resulting from the test mixture was carried out on a concrete mixture of C12/15 strength class. From the Exoline® additive, X-kg/m3 was added to the concrete mixture. The quality and composition of the concrete are precisely described in the test protocols that form an appendix hereto. The additive could be homogeneously mixed into the concrete. With respect to the properties of the fresh concrete, the procedure resulted in a mixture that was richer in cement paste, while its consistence was maintained. Storage of the test specimens after stripping: at 20 °C without follow-up treatment with water, in dry conditions at the laboratory.
- Tests: Compressive strength test as per the requirements of Standard MSZ EN 12390-3. Appendix 1 to the Test Protocol
- Water tightness test as per the requirements of Standard MSZ EN 12390-8. Appendix 3 to the Test Protocol
Summary concrete engineering expert opinion:
Evaluation of the results of compressive strength test
Average strength based on the results of the test conducted at the age of 28 days: 26.5 N/mm2 based on evaluation required by Standard MSZ 4798 : 2016 in relation to concretes, the concrete could be categorized as belonging to the C16/20 strength class (Appendix 2).
Evaluation of the water tightness test:
The largest extent of water penetration that was measured on 3 test specimens kept under 5-bar pressure for 72 hours was 20 mm. Based on the requirements of Standard MSZ 4798 : 2016, the maximum value of water penetration was 20 mm. The test specimens complied with the standard requirements, meaning that the concrete corresponded to the XV3(H) (vz5) exposure class.
In the light of the test results, the concrete quality properties examined in the course of the trial mixing showed very favourable outcomes both in terms of strength and water tightness. The concretes that belong to the C12/15 strength class do not correspond to any water tightness exposure class ((XV1(H); XV2(H); XV3(H)). On the other hand, with the application of the Exoline® additive the tested concrete met the requirements of the highest water tightness exposure class. From a concrete engineering perspective, a very beneficial characteristic is that this concrete does not call for follow-up treatment in the course of binding and setting. For normal concretes, the lack of follow-up treatment leads to significant reduction in strength. However, the strength of the test concrete did not weaken, but showed further enhancement in setting.
In view of the test results, in association with the specific specimens, the advantages of the application of the Exoline® additive have been clearly confirmed.
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / web: www. betontechnologia.hu
Prefabricated Concrete Elements
03.03.2018 C-8 /10 Fabrication of water-tight concrete element with the use of Exoline®.
05.05.2018 C-8/10 Results of the fracture and water penetration test of the water-tight concrete element made with the use of Exoline® based on Standard MSZ 4798:2016, Xv 2(H) C8/10