- Quality - Durability - Simplicity -
all at competitive prices!
- Proprietary brand for a unique
technology - effective and economical, environmentally friendly solution!
- A modified technology from the second
generation developments, offering a cost-effective and professionally high-standard
solution from residential buildings to complex industrial facilities for the
protection of constructed structures and the valuable assets kept in them for
11 years now.
- Owing to Exoline®
hydrophobic additive, horizontally laid sheet lining to prevent capillary
groundwater absorption can be spared, similarly to the use of other auxiliary
materials (spreadable film, bitumen- and other plastic-based sheets) in full or
part, and therefore it considerably reduces the risks, costs and time of construction!
- The Exoline ® Aqua Stop product family
contains solely natural base materials, and therefore poses no hazards on
health! This material does not become released from the constructed structure,
nor does it contaminate the environment when the structure is demolished.
- For long, it ensures surfaces that are
free from salt,
saltpetre and mould!
- Due to its high water vapour diffusion
permeability, it continuously ventilates the walls, and thereby promotes the
evaporation of water from wall structures!
- As a result of its hydrophobic
property, it enhances the effectiveness of insulation, and its use is expedient
whenever it is important to dry out the walls of the building or create
watertight structures with reliance on some simple, quick and durable solution.
- Thanks to its unique characteristics,
unlike cement, mixed plasters that are supplied in paper bag for instant use
and concrete products, this additive does not bind vapour and water, and
therefore it remains suitable for use for long times (minimum 3 years) after
- By replacing old-fashioned materials,
devices that are more difficult to apply with the new and light Exoline® Aqua
Stop systems, one can contribute to the reduction of hazardous material
release, the quick and long-term management of environmental contamination, the
creation of lasting architectural
complexes. Its application is cost-efficient, and does not require any
additional professional knowledge!
- The Exoline® Aqua Stop product family
is compatible with all the commercially available cement-based construction
products! It can
be used separately, as specified in our own formulation, or in
mixture with such materials of any
other manufacturer (including well-known brands) as
- manually applied base coat plasters
- mechanically applied base coat
- setting plasters
- footing plasters
- masonry mortars, dehumidifying and
- construction adhesives
- tile adhesives
- ceramic tile adhesives
- flex adhesives
- EPS - polystyrene glue
- thermo adhesives and other
cement-based construction adhesives, other insulating materials
- gypsum, gypsum plasters and other
- transport concretes (concrete
formulations made by concrete engineers are required) as per MSZ 4798-1:2016
concrete standard: C8/10; C12/15; C16/20; C20/25; C30/37 strength class
- cement composite floors 20-30, Cement
composite floors C30-C25
- indoor and outdoor self-spreading
leveling agents: from 3-15 mm to 5-20 mm
- subbase and wall leveling agents
- dry-cast concrete
- flex concrete
- corrective and leveling concretes