High-strength for the construction of insulating, wall-drying and fireproof plasters both indoors and outdoors with hydraulic binding.
Finished plaster components: Exoline Ltd
22,5 kg - Portlant cement (32/II vagy 42/II) kompozit
150 kg - Sand (0,5-1,25 mm)
2,4 kg - Exoline® Aqua Stop A+
Consumption: 15 - 16 kg dry mortar /m2/ cm
Water demand: approx. 34-38 litres
Can be used independently based on our formula or mixed with the products of other manufacturers (including acclaimed brands), such as:
- manual base plasters, machine-applied base plasters, plaster coatings, footing plasters, masonry mortars, pre-sprayers, etc.
- construction adhesives, tile adhesives, Gres adhesives, Flex adhesives, EPS polystyrene adhesives, thermo adhesives, etc.
- gypsum plasters, fillers and other cement-based powders
For information on dosing please call us at + 44 7904 028064
- Plaster of hydraulic bonding for indoor and outdoor use.
- It is supplied in ready-mixed form and needs to be mixed only with water.
- It is easy and quick to integrate.
- Surfaces made with the use of Exoline® can be directly covered in tile cladding.
- It is suitable for the application of plaster on the facades of new buildings and the follow-up repair works (insulation) of older buildings alike.