After mixing with water, the Exoline ® Aqua Stop A+A dry mortar is an excellent choice for the plastering of outdoor and indoor surfaces of brick, concrete, quarry stone, cob and combined masonry. The plaster is highly porous, and therefore it facilitates the evaporation of vapour and moist. Owing to its hydrophobization additive content, it features insignificant surface water uptake, the water-repellent effect of the pore walls generates capillary depression, which prevents the absorption of humidity, as well as the efflorescence of salts and moulds on the surface
- Plaster of hydraulic bonding for indoor and outdoor use.
- It is supplied in ready-mixed form and needs to be mixed only with water.
- It is easy and quick to integrate.
- Surfaces made with the use of Exoline® can be directly covered in tile cladding.
- It is suitable for the application of plaster on the facades of new buildings and the follow-up repair works (insulation) of older buildings alike.
Fields of application.
- It can be used on the sidewalls of old and new buildings, residential buildings, staircases, footing, rooms, bathrooms instead of the application of fluid films, as well as the drying and preservation of dryness in sanitary blocks, social premises, masonries that have become wet for various reasons.
- It can be effectively applied in the case of any deficiency, defect of wall insulation against soil vapours, soil humidity, corrected water service engineering issues.
- It is adequate for insulation against water pressure on both the positive and negative sides.
- It can be applied under and over the insulation line, on both external and internal sides.
- It is an adequate solution to make and keep wet footing elements dry under the level of wall insulation in new buildings.
- In the winter, heating expenses can be saved with dry walls (evaporation heat).