Areas of use
- For oil refineries: neutralization of ground water contamination and cleaning of oil tanks
- Neutralization of oil pollution by ships (inside or outside the ship)
- Disaster prevention in the case of damage to oil tankers
- For mines: purification of ground water (oily water is flammable and explosive)
- Neutralization of oil spills and leaks in factories, neutralization of oil pollution in harbours
- The product's high pH value (8-12) makes it suitable for the neutralization of acidic surface waters.
Instructions for use: After removing the top protective cover (cap), pour the contents of the paper tube (or other container) onto the oil stain from a height of approx. 50-60 (for spreading, use suitable metallic, wooden or plastic tools, or a shovel). Recommended dosing: 1 kg additive is required for 1 litre oil. After a few seconds, simply sweep it up. The process of using the material is similar for all package sizes.
Storage: No extreme storage conditions.
Uses advised against: Not suitable for strong oxidizers, e.g. organic peroxides, hydrogen peroxides (30%), as well as concentrated sulphur, perchloric acid, nitric acid.
- Material: based on natural raw materials
- Absorbing capacity: 95% subject to the circumstances
- Colour: white
- Physical state: powder
- Spread: 1kg Exoline Oil Stop for 1 litre oil
- Due to its basicity (pH value: 8-12) (GHS05) the product may cause corrosion to aluminium surfaces or parts!
Packaging: Packed and supplied in 1 litre paper tubes, 20 litre plastic buckets, 60-100-200 litre metal drums, 600-1000 litre Raffia-based Big Bags, plastic-lined sulphate paper sacks, or 24 ton cement tank trucks.
Place of origin: EU
Fire hazard class: "C". Comply with all applicable fire safety regulations during transport, storage and processing.