High-strength for the construction of high-strength, damp-, water- and fireproof plasters, both indoors and outdoors with hydraulic binding
Type of the product: Manufactured hydrophobic additive in powder form.
Finished plaster components: Exoline Ltd
22,5 kg - Portlant cement (32/II vagy 42/II) kompozit
150 kg - Sand (0,5-1,25 mm)
2,4 kg - Exoline® Aqua Stop B+
Consumption: 15 - 16 kg dry mortar /m2/ cm
Water demand: approx. 34-38 litres
Benefits offered by the Exoline® product family. First and foremost, our products are compatible with all commercially available cement-based construction products, and they can be used to replace other systems, such as spreadable insulating materials, film sheets, heavy sheets and other technological solutions, which all increase the risk, cost and time of construction.
The dry mortar made from the additive has strong waterproof and water-repellent (hydrophobic) characteristics. Suitable for insulation against both positive and negative side water pressure. After mixing with water, the dry mortar is an excellent choice for the plastering of exterior and interior surfaces of brick, concrete, quarry stone, adobe and combined masonry.
- Water-tightness of older and newly-built buildings, residential buildings, industrial facilities, cellar walls, balconies, underground parking garages, tunnels, sewer vaults, sewer storage vaults, sewage reservoirs, water reservoirs, fire water reservoirs, recessed water tanks, bathrooms, showers, gas reservoirs, clarifying tanks, garden ponds, pools, inspection pits, pickling tanks, etc. Suitable for both new construction and subsequent repair.
Can be used independently based on our formula or mixed with the products of other manufacturers (including acclaimed brands), such as:
- manual base plasters, machine-applied base plasters, plaster coatings, footing plasters, masonry mortars, pre-sprayers, etc.
- construction adhesives, tile adhesives, Gres adhesives, Flex adhesives, EPS polystyrene adhesives, thermo adhesives, etc.
- gypsum plasters, fillers and other cement-based powders
- Plaster of hydraulic bonding for indoor and outdoor use.
- It is supplied in ready-mixed form, and needs to be mixed only with water.
- It is easy and quick to integrate.
- Surfaces made with the use of Exoline® can be directly covered in tile cladding.
- It is suitable for the application of plaster on the facades of new buildings and the follow-up repair works (insulation) of older buildings alike.
For information on dosing please call us at + 44 7904 028064