High-strength for the construction of water-, frost- and fireproof concrete both indoors and outdoors with hydraulic binding.
0.2 m3 waterproof concrete
50 kg - Portland cement (32/II vagy 42/II) kompozit
360 kg - Spread
1,6 kg - Exoline® Aqua Stop C+
Consumption: 25 kg kb. 1,5 m2-re sufficient 1 cm thick
Water demand: approx. 68-72 litres
After mixing with water, the "concrete" made from the additive is suitable for the construction and reconstruction of the wearing and load-bearing surfaces of old and new, interior and exterior concrete surfaces to serve as the blinding or filling layers of concrete. Suitable for the construction of high-strength watertight layers without gaps and cracks. Advantages in comparison with conventional floor screed concrete: light, frost-resistant, watertight, heat-resistant with excellent thermal and sound insulation properties.
Fields of application:
Construction and reconditioning of old and newly-constructed basements, basement floors, bases, pavements, light floor structures, balconies, rooms exposed to water, flat roofs, green roofs, underground parking garages, garages, tunnels. For the watertight and frost-resistant construction of general concrete, building layers of concrete, base concrete for floor heating, thin bases, form blocks, sustaining walls, foundations, floor structures, crowning, pillars, stairs, surfaces exposed to weather and concrete pavement.
An important aspect is that the use of this product can replace other systems such as heavy sheets, plastic film, spreadable insulating materials and other technological solutions, which all increase the risk, cost and time of construction.
Can be used independently based on our formula or mixed with the products of other manufacturers (including acclaimed brands), such as:
- Concrete: C4, C6, C8, C12, C16, C20, C25, C30
- Cement floor screeds 20 - 30, cement floor screeds C-30 - C-25
- Self-levelling screeds for interior and exterior use 3 -15mm - 5 -20mm
- Base and wall screeds
- Dry concrete - Flex concrete - Repair and screed concrete
For information on dosing please call us at + 44 7904 028064
Surfaces created using Exoline® Aqua Stop C+ can be directly covered with tiles.
Type of the product: Manufactured hydrophobic additive in powder form.
Product properties - Advantages:
- Resistance to water, weather impacts and frost.
- For floors of hydraulic binding - Outdoor and indoor composition floors, in minimum 3-4 cm layer thickness depending on the design.
- It is easy and quick to integrate.
- Excellent wear resistance, as well as resistance to frost, oils and radiating heat.